1 possible worlds and modal logic although possible world has been part of the philosophical lexicon at least since leibniz the notion became firmly entrenched in contemporary philosophy with the development of possible world semantics for the languages of propositional and first order modal logic. Possible worlds is a play written in 1990 by john mighton it is part murder mystery part science fiction and part mathematical philosophy and follows the multiple
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.